- Provides software for sequence analysis, protein secondary structure prediction, ligand binding, and gene expression.
Estimation of Linkage and Association from TDT
- Provides estimates and confidence intervals for linkage recombination and association (linkage disequilibrium) that we derive, for the first time, using family-based allele transmission data. These methods thereby greatly extend the usual simple hypothesis tests given by the TDT and its variants.
Genetic Linkage Analysis
- Provides parallel programs and application software for human genetic linkage analysis on CIT's high-performance computer systems. (Access restricted to NIH)
- Develops methods and provides software for clinical, biomedical, and laboratory image processing.
Microarray Data Analysis
- General tool for Macroarray Data Analysis available for NIH researchers. (Access restricted to NIH)
- Provides guidance, support and resources to scientists throughout the NIH in molecular modeling. (Access restricted to NIH)
- A Medical Consultation
which provides multimedia imaging on a high-speed network infrastructure, facilitating professional collaboration and eduaction in the areas of medical research and clinical care.
- An interface between the X-PLOR refinement package and the VMD visualization program- with extensions for NMR structure determination.
- the NIH version of the X-PLOR structure determination program.
Other CIT/NIH Resources
- Sequence analysis tools. (Access restricted to NIH)
Image Processing Directory
- Serves as a resource for anyone interested in learning about NIH projects in biomedical image processing.